This Course covers…
- The importance of shooting in manual
- The basic camera settings covering Shutter Speed, Aperture and ISO
- The main characteristics of light
- The different lightings situations and how you can use those to your advantage
- Our personal exact camera settings for tricky lighting situations (e.g., low lighting with movement, harsh sunlight or the sparkler exit)
- And, above all: Our personal tips and tricks!
- Course (30 minutes)
- A „Cheat-Sheet“ to download on your phone with some tips for camera settings
- Permanent online access
With this course, we once again want to empower you, we want you to feel confident and ready in shooting in manual and become a master of seeing and handling light!